We all need to have some sort of identification, passport, driving licence or identification card. This also goes for properties, there is a document that separates out all the tax data for the property in the case of houses. Its name is Urban Building Booklet (Caderneta Predial Urbana), and it can be needed in a number of circumstances. To read more about it click here!