New T3 apartment, in the center of Portimão 😍 Portimão, Portimão
- 123 m2
New 3 bedroom apartment, located in the Center of Portimão, with storage and parking space.
Building of contemporary architecture and high quality construction.
Apartment comprising entrance hall, equipped kitchen, large living room with access to balcony, three bedrooms (one en suite) and two bathrooms with top quality crockery.
* Oak woodwork;
* Oak wardrobes with opening doors;
* Floating wood floor in mortise oak, TARKET brand, class A4, based on an insulating blanket throughout the house, with the kitchen and bathrooms in ceramic material;
* Sliding aluminum frames with double glazing and thermal break;
* Thermal (rock wool and wall-mate) and acoustic insulation throughout the building;
* High-security armored entrance doors;
* Kitchen countertop in SILESTONE with lining up to the furniture;
* Barbecue and sink on the balcony next to the kitchen.
* Electric blinds in lacquered aluminum with thermal insulation;
* Color video intercom;
* Pre-installation of air conditioning;
* Kitchens equipped with fridge/combination, dishwasher, washing machine, 600x600 ceramic hob, oven, microwave and extractor. All BOSCH brand equipment, class A;
Portimão is a thriving cosmopolitan city that has become one of the main tourist destinations in the Algarve. In addition to excellent beaches, easy access to golf courses and a wide range of services and entertainment activities, Portimão offers the beauty of the Ria de Alvor. It's a place where fun-loving tourists eager to discover the city's nightlife and leisure activities will be as satisfied as nature lovers who want to spend their days watching migratory birds in the serene landscape of the protected Ria de Alvor.
Spectacular beaches have transformed Portimão into the welcoming and dynamic city it is today. Beaches of fine and golden area, framed by carved cliffs, form the natural landscape of this coast, providing endless sunny days and the practice of a large number of water sports. Sailing, windsurfing, water skiing, diving and deep sea fishing complement the boat trips that explore the caves and natural tunnels or that sail from the Arade River to the city of Silves.
East of Portimão are calm waters, marshy terrain and sand dunes belonging to the protected area of the Alvor estuary, a natural reserve for dozens of species of migratory birds and an atmosphere of natural beauty that can be best admired by boat. In addition to wildlife, the Ria also provides an admirable opportunity to observe the techniques of local workers who calmly carry out the tasks that guarantee them a livelihood: salt harvesting and shellfish and fish farming in the waters of the estuary.
There are many opportunities for shopping in Portimão, whether in the narrow streets of the historic centre, full of local handicrafts, or in the modern shopping centre. A look at the shops in the historic center is more picturesque and ideal for purchasing local pieces of wicker, lace and embroidery, ceramics and copper utensils. The trendy boutiques in the Praia da Rocha area are also very popular for “indispensable” items for the holidays.
Golf lovers have several courses available, including the Alto Golf and Country Club, the Morgado course and the famous Penina Championship courses.
In Portimão, there will never be anything left to do. If the sun and beaches aren't enough, lots of fun awaits just around the corner.
Mark your visit!
- Reference: PTM0742
- State: New
- Price: 399.000 €
- Living area: 123 m2
- Land area: 136 m2
- Área bruta: 172 m2
- Rooms: 3
- Baths: 3
- Construction year: 2021
- Energy certificate: A
- Portimão Center
- 101 m2
- 136 m2
- 71 m2
- 274 m2
RESERVED! 2 bedroom apartment with terrace - Portimão Center - Portimão Municipal MarketPortimão, Portimão
- 78 m2
- 100 m2