New Apartment in Closed Condominium with Parking Space and Storage Portimão, Portimão
- 75 m2
2 bedroom apartment located in a quiet urbanization, with excellent access, close to schools, pharmacy, shops and a few minutes from the beach.
This apartment was carefully designed taking into account comfort in its use, modernity in its finishes and a high concern for the environment and energy efficiency.
It comprises entrance hall, open space kitchen equipped with state-of-the-art appliances, spacious living room with access to the balcony, two bedrooms with fitted wardrobes (one en suite), two bathrooms and balconies.
- Gated community
- Aluminum frame with thermal break, with double glazing;
- Thermal electric blinds;
- Centralized command to lower blinds on all windows at once, and turn off the lights all at once at the entrance to the apartment;
- Electric towel rail in WC;
- Pre-installation of Air Conditioning;
- Solar Panel Thermo Siphon 200/300L;
- Doors and Wardrobes Model finish. MVIN TOUCH 37 PC, Blanco Perla;
- Kitchen furniture finished in Poly laminated in two colors;
- TEKA brand appliance or equivalent including the induction hob;
- Roca toilets;
- Pameza ceramics or equivalent;
- TARKKET Floating Floor or equivalent;
- Barbecue incorporated in the kitchen balcony;
- Car park in basement;
- Storage in the basement for each apartment;
- Color video intercom;
- High security entrance door to the apartment;
- ORONA elevators capacity 8 people in each block;
- Video Surveillance abroad with cameras controlled by the Condominium;
- Walls and ceilings and balcony curtains plastered and painted with CIN paint;
- Classification A;
- Outdoor lighting in LED supports with automatic clock;
* Since the building is under construction, there may be changes in materials, depending on the availability of suppliers.
Prices from €199,500 (Amount shown for the 2nd Floor).
Photographs are for illustrative purposes only.
The forecast for completion of the works is until the second quarter of 2023.
Portimão is a thriving cosmopolitan city that has become one of the main tourist destinations in the Algarve. In addition to excellent beaches, easy access to golf courses and a wide range of services and entertainment activities, Portimão offers the beauty of the Ria do Alvor. It's a place where fun-loving tourists eager to discover the city's nightlife and leisure activities will be as satisfied as nature lovers who want to spend their days watching migratory birds in the serene landscape of the protected Ria do Alvor.
Spectacular beaches have transformed Portimão into the welcoming and dynamic city it is today. Beaches of fine and golden area, framed by carved cliffs, form the natural landscape of this coast, providing endless sunny days and the practice of a large number of water sports. Sailing, windsurfing, water skiing, diving and deep sea fishing complement the boat trips that explore the caves and natural tunnels or that sail up the river Arade to the city of Silves.
East of Portimão are calm waters, marshy terrain and sand dunes belonging to the protected area of the Alvor estuary, a natural reserve for dozens of species of migratory birds and an atmosphere of natural beauty that can be best admired by boat. In addition to wildlife, the Ria also provides an admirable opportunity to observe the techniques of local workers who calmly carry out the tasks that guarantee them a livelihood: salt harvesting and shellfish and fish farming in the waters of the estuary.
There are many opportunities for shopping in Portimão, either in the narrow streets of the historic center, full of local handicrafts, or in the modern shopping center or in the Retail Park of Portimão, on the outskirts of the city. A look at the shops in the historic center is more picturesque and ideal for purchasing local pieces of wicker, lace and embroidery, ceramics and copper utensils. The trendy boutiques in the Praia da Rocha area are also very popular for “indispensable” items for the holidays.
Golf lovers have several courses at their disposal, including Alto Golf & Country Club, Morgado Course and the famous Penina Championship courses.
In Portimão, there will never be anything left to do. If the sun and beaches aren't enough, plenty of fun awaits you around the corner.
Mark your visit now!
- Reference: PTM0707
- State: Construction
- Price: 199.500 €
- Living area: 75 m2
- Área bruta: 118 m2
- Rooms: 2
- Baths: 2
- Construction year: 2023
- New building
- 88 m2
- 114 m2
- 127 m2
- 62 m2
- 75 m2
- 108 m2