T4 apartment in Portimão. Portimão, Portimão
- 129 m2
4 bedroom apartment located in a quiet urbanization, with excellent access, close to schools, pharmacy, shops and a few minutes from the beach.
This apartment was carefully designed taking into account comfort in its use, modernity in its finishes and a high concern for the environment and energy efficiency.
It comprises an entrance hall, kitchen equipped with state-of-the-art appliances, spacious living room with access to the balcony, two bedrooms with fitted wardrobes (one of which is en-suite), two bathrooms and balconies.
- Electric underfloor heating in bathrooms and kitchen
- Sockets with USB connection
- Central control of lighting and electric shutters
- Pre-installation of air conditioning in all rooms
- Bathrooms with heated towel rails and hanging crockery
- Technologies with high energy efficiency
- Reinforced thermal and acoustic insulation
- Doors and wardrobes in half-laminate finish
- Kitchen furniture in Poly laminated finish in one or two colors
- Teka brand appliance or equivalent including the induction hob
- Roca toilets or equivalent
- Pameza ceramics or equivalent
- Tarkket floating floor or equivalent
- Barcebue incorporated kitchen balcony
- High security door
- ORONA lifts capacity 8 people, two units
- Walls, ceilings and curtains of the balconies plastered and painted with paint in the color defined by the project
- The building is equipped with solar panel. The apartment has a 200 L tank for water heating, with the support of an electric boiler, installed in the kitchen.
- The entire contour of the external structures has thermal protection superior to the normative.
* Since the building is under construction, there may be changes in materials, depending on the availability of suppliers.
Prices from €280,000 (Amount shown for the ground floor).
1st Floor: €320,000
2nd Floor: €320,000
3rd Floor: €320,000
5th Floor: €320,000
6th Floor: €360,000
7th Floor: €380,000
8th Floor: €399,000
Form of payment:
10% at the time of booking
10% after 90 days
10% after 180 days
10% after 270 days, totaling 40% down payment and the remainder - 60% - at the time of deed.
Some photographs are for illustrative purposes only.
The expected completion date for the works is November 2022.
Portimão is a thriving cosmopolitan city that has become one of the main tourist destinations in the Algarve. In addition to excellent beaches, easy access to golf courses and a wide range of services and entertainment activities, Portimão offers the beauty of the Ria do Alvor. It's a place where fun-loving tourists eager to discover the city's nightlife and leisure activities will be as satisfied as nature lovers who want to spend their days watching migratory birds in the serene landscape of the protected Ria do Alvor.
Spectacular beaches have transformed Portimão into the welcoming and dynamic city it is today. Beaches of fine and golden area, framed by carved cliffs, form the natural landscape of this coast, providing endless sunny days and the practice of a large number of water sports. Sailing, windsurfing, water skiing, diving and deep sea fishing complement the boat trips that explore the caves and natural tunnels or that sail up the river Arade to the city of Silves.
Golf lovers have several courses available, including the Alto Golf and Country Club, the Morgado course and the famous Penina Championship courses.
In Portimão, there will never be anything left to do. If the sun and beaches aren't enough, lots of fun awaits just around the corner.
Mark your visit!
- Reference: PTM0677
- State: Construction
- Price: 280.000 €
- Living area: 129 m2
- Área bruta: 129 m2
- Rooms: 4
- Baths: 3
- Construction year: 2022
- Energy certificate: A
- 136 m2
- 274 m2
- 158 m2
- 120 m2
- 106 m2
- 85 m2